Annons:
Etikettarbetsmarknaden
Läst 433 ggr
[NeferNefer]
10/28/18, 9:03 AM

Slutade på jobbet, fick tillbaka livet

Det är många som inte orkar med arbetsmarknadens alla krav … här är en som sa upp sig och fick tillbaka sitt liv! 

https://www.thriveglobal.com/stories/45785-i-quit-my-job-to-get-my-life-back

(…)

I spent my energy worrying about what would happen if I failed at my job, rather than focusing on what would happen if I got even better at being the best father and husband I could be.

(…)

Sure, my kids knew I loved them, but they didn’t feel it in the little, reassuring ways. Like in the leaving-work-in-time-to-play-with-them-in-the-yard-before-dinner ways.

And yes, my wife knew I loved her, but she didn’t feel it in the being a good partner ways. Like in talking-after-the-kids-go-to-bed-without-a-computer-on-my-lap ways.

I know I’m not alone in this unhealthy swirl. I was blown away when I read a research study out of UCLA that found dual-income couples with young children only spend an average of thirty five minutes a week together in conversation.

Only thirty five minutes a week!?

(…)

So here it is folks, the moral to my little story. If you’re where I was, I encourage you to take a step back and evaluate how your job is impacting your relationships. That doesn’t mean taking a drastic leap like quitting your job and starting a business, but it does mean realizing this:

Don’t just balance your work with your family, build it around them.

Annons:
Stallmima
10/28/18, 9:44 PM

Ja tänk om man kunde göra det, men räkningarna måste betalas och man bör äta. Skulle verkligen vilja ha ett jobb med tider som jag trivs med. Jag gillar faktiskt och jobba men om man vantrivs och inte har något val så får det bli så ett tag.

Upp till toppen
Annons: